April 22, 2010

We're LIVE!



YAY! We're live. We've been working all afternoon on the site and it's finally half way decent to share with everyone :)


Please be patient with us as we continue to add to it and build it for the next few weeks.

Any suggestions, comments, feedback is always appreciated. We LOVE to hear from our readers.

Help spread the word about Seeds of Faith by grabbing our new button for your site, using Twitter, Facebook, or linking through emails. (you can use the icons to the right to follow us).

We are already praying for the friendships that will be made here and are very excited about growing together.

Blessings,
Sue & Meghan

5 comments:

Cheryl Pitt said...

Lovely, it's a very pretty site :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new site. How exciting!
I am your newest follower and feel honored. I hope you'll visit my site and follow, too.

Best wishes to you.

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Greetings from Malaysia! Found you through Friday Follow and I'm a new follower! I'm excited and can't wait to see what's going to happen here! Glad to be one of the early followers! :D

Come on over to my blog at http://imafulltimemummy.blogspot.com/

Would appreciate if you follow me back! :D

TheSmellyArmpit said...

Can't wait to read the posts! New follower from FF. Hope you can stop by...
MageeMommy
http://mageebaby.blogspot.com

The Tickled Diva said...

What a nice site, can't wait to read your posts. Found you on Friday Follow. I'm now a follower. Have a blessed week.

Search Seeds of Faith

Our Featured Friend

Praying For Penny

Photobucket

Faithful Followers

Seeds Banners

Photobucket
iFellowship

iFellowship is a way for Women to link up their sites and connect with other Christians each week. If you're looking for some fun fellowship time, grab the iFellowship button above and join us back here every Wednesday morning!!!

"Like" Seeds of Faith

Facebook - Twitter - RSS - Email Us

facebook Twitter RSS email

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Please Visit Our Wonderful Sponsors:

Spend Less and Save More
Photobucket Photobucket The Tuckers Take Tennessee
Photobucket

Seeds Site Administrators

Living Above Ministries MomKaboodle

Seeds of Faith Founded By:

the tuckers take tennessee The Homeschool Chick

Site design by Tracey

Photobucket

Prayer Requests


Bible Verse of the Day

Seeds Calendar