May 27, 2010

My Father's Canvas: His Word Endures

"For you have been born again, not of perishable seed,

but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God.

For, "All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field;

the grass withers and the flowers fall,

but the word of the Lord stands forever." 1 Peter 1:23-25a


As we come together in fellowship, we are planting seeds on fertile ground.

Delicate, beautiful souls shall gather in thirst of sweet nectar.

Seeds will take root.

Growth will astound.

New life shall blossom.

May we steadfastly remember, all which endures

is only that which is purely of our Heavenly Father.

All else fades away.
~
I am so honored to be a new member of the Seeds of Faith team!
I hope you will come back often and get to know each of us
as you journey with Him.
I look forward to seeing you on Thursday afternoons
for a quiet time in the Word, My Father's Canvas.


Through His Lens,

My personal blog: Prairie Lily Arts

Find me on Twitter @PrairieLilyArts

6 comments:

Stef said...

wow - I am blessed with one talented friend! AWESOME!!

Stef

Unknown said...

Beautiful!! I needed that this afternoon!! So excited that you're part of the team! =)

Susan said...

I am so thankful that God allows me to look through a lens and share His artistry here quietly with you. May His Spirit settle here and work His ways!

Meghan said...

You bless me (and I know others) so much! Thank you for being a part of our team! You're precious!

Meghan
www.thetuckerstaketennessee.com

Stephanie said...

This is so beautiful. Welcome to the team!

Susan said...

Thank you so much for being the women you are! :)

Search Seeds of Faith

Our Featured Friend

Praying For Penny

Photobucket

Faithful Followers

Seeds Banners

Photobucket
iFellowship

iFellowship is a way for Women to link up their sites and connect with other Christians each week. If you're looking for some fun fellowship time, grab the iFellowship button above and join us back here every Wednesday morning!!!

"Like" Seeds of Faith

Facebook - Twitter - RSS - Email Us

facebook Twitter RSS email

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Please Visit Our Wonderful Sponsors:

Spend Less and Save More
Photobucket Photobucket The Tuckers Take Tennessee
Photobucket

Seeds Site Administrators

Living Above Ministries MomKaboodle

Seeds of Faith Founded By:

the tuckers take tennessee The Homeschool Chick

Site design by Tracey

Photobucket

Prayer Requests


Bible Verse of the Day

Seeds Calendar