May 20, 2010
Thankful Thursday: Quiet Time
Yesterday was a rare day of peace and quiet for this mom of two boys under two. My children were at my mother-in-law's house and I had the day to myself to do what I wanted. I am thankful for days like that when I can tackle my to-do list and spend some quiet time in prayer. The Bible verse- "Be still, and know that I am God" (Psalm 46:10) and the song by Steven Curtis Chapman came to mind when I thought of being still and quiet with God.
I hope that you can find time today to enjoy the quiet, whether it's an hour before your children wake, a moment of your day, or just before bed. God longs for you to come to Him.
I hope that you can find time today to enjoy the quiet, whether it's an hour before your children wake, a moment of your day, or just before bed. God longs for you to come to Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search Seeds of Faith
Seeds Team Members
- STEPHANIE - MomKaboodle
- PENNY - Living Above Ministries
- AMY - Wife Hat, Mom Hat
- CHERIE - Heart & Soul Reflections
- CHERYL - See Foxes?
- CLAUDIA - For the Love of 4
- ELISABETH - Lean Green Mommy Machine
- HALLEE - Hallee the Homemaker
- JENILEE - The Goodwin Family
- JOY - My Home in the Smokies
- KRISTIN - The Schell Cafe
- SARA - Confessions of the Pastor's Wife
- SARAH - Water, Water, Everywhere
- TARA - Live Your Legacy Today
- TRACEY - Little Bitty Design Studio
Faithful Followers
Site Categories
2010
Advertise
Alicia
Amy
Cheryl
Claudia
Contact Us
Daily Life
Devotionals
Devotions
Elisabeth
Faith
Faith Filled Friday
Featured Friend
Guest Post
Hallee
Image Bearing Marriage
Joy
M.A.D. Mommies
Maggie
Meghan
Missions
Mommy Mission
Moms Like Me
Motherhood
My Father's Canvas
Our Team
Penny
Photography
Ponder This
Practical Parenting
Promises
Sami
Seeds Digest
Seeds News
Stephanie
Sue
Sunshine Sunday
Tara
Word of God
Worship
Writing Worth Reading
giveaways
iFellowship
thankful
3 comments:
You're right! It is SO important to "Be Still"!! Glad you had a chance to do that yesterday! =)
We all need to take time and do this!!
I am enjoy a rare bit of quiet at my house right this very minute. The twins are sleeping and all the boys are out. It is lovely. I am thankful for quiet.
Blessings
Honey
Post a Comment