May 10, 2010
True Worship Tuesday - "Praise You in this Storm"
I would like to dedicate this weeks post to the residents of Western/Middle TN who were affected by the recent floods. I also dedicate this post to Lorraine Patterson. Lorraine is such an inspiration to me. Her daughter, Chrissie, recently had open heart surgery, and throughout the whole ordeal, Lorraine continues to have faith and praise God with every breath. I am always blessed and encouraged by her posts. You can read more about Lorraine and her precious daughter, Chrissie at her blog, All are Precious in His Sight.
"I will praise You in this storm, And I will lift my hands, for You are who You are, no matter where I am, And every tear I've cried, You hold in Your hands, You've never left my side, and even though my heart is torn, I will praise You in this storm."
"As the thunder rolls, I barely hear Your whisper through the rain, "I'm with you." And as Your mercy falls I raise my hands and praise the God who gives And takes away."
I know this weeks post was not a "lift you up, feely good" kind of post, but I feel like it is what God wanted to be posted.
Your sister in Christ,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search Seeds of Faith
Seeds Team Members
- STEPHANIE - MomKaboodle
- PENNY - Living Above Ministries
- AMY - Wife Hat, Mom Hat
- CHERIE - Heart & Soul Reflections
- CHERYL - See Foxes?
- CLAUDIA - For the Love of 4
- ELISABETH - Lean Green Mommy Machine
- HALLEE - Hallee the Homemaker
- JENILEE - The Goodwin Family
- JOY - My Home in the Smokies
- KRISTIN - The Schell Cafe
- SARA - Confessions of the Pastor's Wife
- SARAH - Water, Water, Everywhere
- TARA - Live Your Legacy Today
- TRACEY - Little Bitty Design Studio
Faithful Followers
Site Categories
2010
Advertise
Alicia
Amy
Cheryl
Claudia
Contact Us
Daily Life
Devotionals
Devotions
Elisabeth
Faith
Faith Filled Friday
Featured Friend
Guest Post
Hallee
Image Bearing Marriage
Joy
M.A.D. Mommies
Maggie
Meghan
Missions
Mommy Mission
Moms Like Me
Motherhood
My Father's Canvas
Our Team
Penny
Photography
Ponder This
Practical Parenting
Promises
Sami
Seeds Digest
Seeds News
Stephanie
Sue
Sunshine Sunday
Tara
Word of God
Worship
Writing Worth Reading
giveaways
iFellowship
thankful



3 comments:
I have been though so many storms the last two years. There have been times I could not see any ray of light at all. This song by Casting Crowns got me though some of my most difficult days. I have never lost hope and God has always remained faithful!
Blessings!
http://www.honoringtheking.com
I love that song!! Thanks for posting it - such a great reminder!
This is such an AMAZING blog!!! I am so glad I came across it...THANK YOU!! Look forward to following!!
~ Marlie
http://southernloves.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment