June 10, 2010
Thankful Thursday: Christian Friends
Today I am thankful for friends. More specifically, I am thankful for friendships that lift me up and encourage me in my walk with God. I am thankful for friends who are there for me when times are good but also when I am struggling and hurting. I am thankful for friendships that I can count on.
Hebrews 10:24-25 says- And let us consider how we may spur one another on towards love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another- and all the more as you see the day approaching.
My prayer this week is for God to show me how I can be a better friend to each and every one of the important women in my life. They each need something different from me and only God can show me what that is... One friend may need a listening ear, one may need my time, and one may just need to know that they are loved by God.
Connect with me on Twitter (@aliciamarie112)
Visit my blog- Making Time For Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search Seeds of Faith
Seeds Team Members
- STEPHANIE - MomKaboodle
- PENNY - Living Above Ministries
- AMY - Wife Hat, Mom Hat
- CHERIE - Heart & Soul Reflections
- CHERYL - See Foxes?
- CLAUDIA - For the Love of 4
- ELISABETH - Lean Green Mommy Machine
- HALLEE - Hallee the Homemaker
- JENILEE - The Goodwin Family
- JOY - My Home in the Smokies
- KRISTIN - The Schell Cafe
- SARA - Confessions of the Pastor's Wife
- SARAH - Water, Water, Everywhere
- TARA - Live Your Legacy Today
- TRACEY - Little Bitty Design Studio
Faithful Followers
Site Categories
2010
Advertise
Alicia
Amy
Cheryl
Claudia
Contact Us
Daily Life
Devotionals
Devotions
Elisabeth
Faith
Faith Filled Friday
Featured Friend
Guest Post
Hallee
Image Bearing Marriage
Joy
M.A.D. Mommies
Maggie
Meghan
Missions
Mommy Mission
Moms Like Me
Motherhood
My Father's Canvas
Our Team
Penny
Photography
Ponder This
Practical Parenting
Promises
Sami
Seeds Digest
Seeds News
Stephanie
Sue
Sunshine Sunday
Tara
Word of God
Worship
Writing Worth Reading
giveaways
iFellowship
thankful
4 comments:
Great post! How important are Christian friends who do spur us on toward love and good deeds!
Thanks.
Amen!! I am so thankful for both my online and real life friends!! What a blessing!
So glad to be a part of iFellowship, it has such great people and great blogs!
Great post! I am so grateful for all of my online and real life friends. Each have been such an encouragement. Thats why I'm so excited to have found iFellowship - I get to meet more great women!
Post a Comment