August 4, 2010

iFellowship 8/4/10 & Seeds Family Worship Giveaway!

 
It's an exciting day with iFellowship! 
We have our weekly linkup as well as a giveaway from


iFellowship was created by the team at Seeds Of Faith. We wanted Christian women to have a place to get to know each other and well, just fellowship! After all, as Christians we're called to fellowship with one another. 

So, every Wednesday at 12:00 AM CST, there will be a linky tool provided for Christian women to post links to their blogs, twitter accounts, and facebook accounts.
(linky below the giveaway)

Now onto the giveaway. One lucky winner will win a set (5 CD's) from Seeds Family Worship. Yep, all 5 worship CD's will be headed your way! A little bit about Seeds Family Worship: Seeds Family Worship grew out of songwriter Jason Houser's first hand experience seeing good music help families connect to scripture from the Bible. Using the 5 Seeds albums, families all over the world memorize 56 portions of scripture, enjoy great music, and cherish better family times. Each Seeds CD focuses on a specific topic and uses verbatim texts of scripture to help families sing and memorize God's Word.



 


 



So, how do you win? There are several ways.

1. Let us know why you'd like to win this from Seeds Family Worship.

2. Follow Seeds Family Worship on Twitter here

3. Follow Seeds Of Faith on Twitter here 

4. Follow Seeds Family Worship on Facebook here 

5. Follow Seeds Of Faith blog on GFC (to the right)

6. Follow Seeds Of Faith on Facebook here 

(With each entry, make sure you leave a new comment including your email address. If your email address isn't included in the comment, we will have to pick another winner. Also, you have 48 hours to respond to our email about the prize or we will have to pick a new winner.)

Now, post your blog, twitter, facebook links below and find some new great christian women to fellowship with!

45 comments:

yahoo-23BWZQNZZMK3Q6SPN5ZI4K7TLE said...

I would love to win this giveaway because it would be a fantastic tool for me to teach my children Bible Memory work as we homeschool. It is also a great tool for me to memorize scripture!

aandsrempel at yahoo dot ca

yahoo-23BWZQNZZMK3Q6SPN5ZI4K7TLE said...

I follow Seeds Family Worship on Twitter

aandsrempel at yahoo dot ca

yahoo-23BWZQNZZMK3Q6SPN5ZI4K7TLE said...

I follow Seeds of Faith on Twitter

aandsrempel at yahoo dot ca

yahoo-23BWZQNZZMK3Q6SPN5ZI4K7TLE said...

I like Seeds Family Worship on Facebook

yahoo-23BWZQNZZMK3Q6SPN5ZI4K7TLE said...

I follow Seeds of Faith blog!

aandsrempel at yahoo dot ca

yahoo-23BWZQNZZMK3Q6SPN5ZI4K7TLE said...

I Like Seeds of Faith on FB!

aandsrempel at yahoo dot ca

Jessica said...

Happy iFellowship Day & how fun to be doing a give-away!
I would love the seeds worship CDs to use with our family to memorize scripture!
ourfamilyforhisglory at gmail. com

Jessica said...

I also am a follower of Seeds of Faith! :)
ourfamilyforhisglory at gmail. com

Larri @ Seams Inspired said...

I've been looking for a way to encourage my kids to memorize scripture. I think this would be a perfect tool! Thanks for sharing. Happy Wednesday! :o)

Mommy Less Stressed said...

So excited to be part of the drawing ...I am not sure I did all the signups correctly, and I dont know what the the follow the blog "GFC" means! I do follow them, and have a button on my blog! ack! I am stressing over a giveaway! :) ...but truly what a great ministry! I would love for my family to integrate the Truth this way! mommysteed61 at gmail

blsdmommy said...

I have heard such amazing things about Seeds Family Worship and would love to win these CD's for my family to enjoy! Thank you for allowing us to enter into this giveaway!
kempfyre21@yahoo.com

blsdmommy said...

I am a follower of Seeds of Faith on Twitter!

blsdmommy said...

I am a follower of of Seeds Family Worship on Twitter!

Homemakerhoney said...

If I win, I would use the music to wake up to. Great way to fill my home with God's praise and His Word.

Deborah
homemakerhoney @gmail .com

Elisabeth LaMouria said...

I LOVE the Seeds of Faith Family Worship set! We already own most of the CD's and DVD's (we use it in the Children's Worship Hour @ our church) - so whoever wins, I know you'll love it!!

Jennifer @ The Farris Wheel said...

OK, I'll bite. I'd really like to win this. So much so that I just created a twitter account so I could meet that qualification. I love teaching kids Scripture through music, as the old song goes that I learned when I was a kid: "Sing it, you'll never forget it!"

Jennifer
jfarris76@hotmail.com

blsdmommy said...

Follower of Seeds Family Worship on FB!
kempfyre21@yahoo.com

blsdmommy said...

Follower of Seeds of Faith on FB!
kempfyre21@yahoo.com

blsdmommy said...

Follower of Seeds of Faith blog through GFC! :)
kempfyre21@yahoo.com

mgills said...

I'm a Mommy that believes in surrounding my children with music that will allow them to learn scripture and how to praise Jesus:) I would love to add Seeds Family worship to our collection:)

faithonfyre at yahoo dot com

mgills said...

I follow seedsworship on twitter-mgills

faithonfyre at yahoo dot com

mgills said...

I follow seeds of faith on twitter-mgills

faithonfyre at yahoo dot com

mgills said...

I like Seeds Family Worship on Facebook:) Michelle Gills

faithonfyre at yahoo dot com

mgills said...

I follow Seeds of Faith on Facebook-Michelle Gills

faithonfyre at yahoo dot com

Theresa said...

I would love to win Seeds of Faith!

Theresa said...

Oops, I forgot my email address:
teemact@optonline.net

SomeGirl said...

I'd love to win this CD set to listen to it with my children in the car... what great conversations can be started and concepts can be learned and reinforced through music! Thanks for the giveaway! (I'm on my way out or I'd leave more comments... maybe this will be the lucky one!) ;) Have a GREAT iFellowship Day! ♥ Michelle

Life as a Wife! said...

I love ANY worship music. This would be awesome! Thanks :)

apichea said...

I would love to win this for my kids - we love to listen to worship music together!

Mommy Less Stressed said...

I want to meet all the qualifications ..but am not sure .. what is GFC?

Mommy Less Stressed said...

okay..never mind ..Google Friend Connect ..I looked at that for 15 minutes before I figured that out. Duh :)

Amanda said...

your newest follower on GFC!

Laura - Frugal Friends said...

I'd love to win the Seeds of Faith worship CD's! I've heard some samplers (and loved it!) and want to increase my collection of music encouraging my son's growth and understanding of the Bible.
frugalfriendsnva (at) gmail (dot) com

Laura Harders said...

I follow Seeds Family Worship on Twitter!
@FrugalFriends
frugalfriendsnva (at) gmail (dot) com

Laura Harders said...

I also follow Seeds of Faith on Twitter!
@FrugalFriends
frugalfriendsnva (at) gmail (dot) com

Laura Harders said...

I follow Seeds Of Faith blog on GFC (just signed up and am #263!)
Laura
frugalfriendsnva (at) gmail (dot) com

Jenny said...

We have one CD and we love it... I would love the rest!

Stayathomelibrarian said...

I want these CDs why any Christian Mom would- to bring up my children in the way that they should go.

stayathomelibrarian at gmail got com

Stayathomelibrarian said...

I'm already following SEEDS. I can't afford the CD's, so I'm stalking for a giveaway.

Stayathomelibrarian said...

Following seeds of faith.

Stayathomelibrarian said...

liked Seeds on FB.

Stayathomelibrarian said...

Following this blog.

Stayathomelibrarian said...

liked seeds of faith on FB. Thanks for all the chances!

Amanda said...

your newest follower for Seeds of Faith Worship on FB!

Amanda said...

I like Seeds of Faith on Facebook!

Search Seeds of Faith

Our Featured Friend

Praying For Penny

Photobucket

Faithful Followers

Seeds Banners

Photobucket
iFellowship

iFellowship is a way for Women to link up their sites and connect with other Christians each week. If you're looking for some fun fellowship time, grab the iFellowship button above and join us back here every Wednesday morning!!!

"Like" Seeds of Faith

Facebook - Twitter - RSS - Email Us

facebook Twitter RSS email

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Please Visit Our Wonderful Sponsors:

Spend Less and Save More
Photobucket Photobucket The Tuckers Take Tennessee
Photobucket

Seeds Site Administrators

Living Above Ministries MomKaboodle

Seeds of Faith Founded By:

the tuckers take tennessee The Homeschool Chick

Site design by Tracey

Photobucket

Prayer Requests


Bible Verse of the Day

Seeds Calendar