August 28, 2010

Ponder This...Numbers 13:30


Ponder this...

Then Caleb quieted the people before Moses, and said, “Let us go up at once and take possession, for we are well able to overcome it."  ~Numbers 13:30 (NKJV)


In the face of great adversity, Caleb had complete faith that Israel would overcome the giants that dwelled in the land that God had promised them.  He believed that somehow, God would keep His promise to deliver them into the land, despite the impossible situation that stood in front of them.

         ► Are you facing challenges today?

         ► Do you have some giant-size problems?

         ► Are you trusting that God will 
              cause you to overcome them?


Blessings to you,







I blog at: The Homeschool Chick
You can find me on Twitter: @HomeschoolSue

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for this great reminder today, Sue. Sometimes the giants that I see, make me forget.

Melanie Somnitz said...

What a blessing to find your site from "Your Life Should Shine" - I am a new Christian blogger...just getting my feet wet and trying to find my niche. I had been searching out other Christian bloggers...I even thought about starting my own Christian Blog Hop...but then God led me here.

So, Awesome! Please stop by and visit at sunshinepraises.blogspot.com

Baby Pickel said...

Thank you for the amazing reminder that with God, we will overcome EVERYTHING!!!!

Penny Franklin said...

This is one of my most favorite verses!!! I do have some giants this next week and I will take this verse as my sling!!!

Search Seeds of Faith

Our Featured Friend

Praying For Penny

Photobucket

Faithful Followers

Seeds Banners

Photobucket
iFellowship

iFellowship is a way for Women to link up their sites and connect with other Christians each week. If you're looking for some fun fellowship time, grab the iFellowship button above and join us back here every Wednesday morning!!!

"Like" Seeds of Faith

Facebook - Twitter - RSS - Email Us

facebook Twitter RSS email

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Please Visit Our Wonderful Sponsors:

Spend Less and Save More
Photobucket Photobucket The Tuckers Take Tennessee
Photobucket

Seeds Site Administrators

Living Above Ministries MomKaboodle

Seeds of Faith Founded By:

the tuckers take tennessee The Homeschool Chick

Site design by Tracey

Photobucket

Prayer Requests


Bible Verse of the Day

Seeds Calendar