October 3, 2010

Giveaway: Disciples Cross Necklace


This month's giveaway is from Ashley at Disciples Cross.


Up for grabs today is a Disciples Cross necklace (color of your choice).





A little more about Disciples Cross:

As a member of the faith-based blogging community, I found a lot of my friends opening OpenSky stores, and I wanted to be able to provide them with the opportunity to join me in selling my Disciple's Cross products.

The Disciple's Cross is made up of three distinct components. The simulated leather cord reminds us of the leather straps used to beat our Savior; the wrapped wire stands for the thorn branches twisted into a crown to mock the King of Kings; and the nails represent the large spikes that were driven into the hands and feet of the Lord of Lords. 

As you carry your Disciple's Cross with you, consider the sacrifice that Jesus made for you and take up your cross and follow Him.

Required Entry:

Please tell us why you'd like to win 
this necklace and what color you would choose if you won.

Extra Entries:

*Follow our blog using Google Friend Connect

*Follow us on Twitter here

*"Like" us on Facebook here

*Tweet about this giveaway and make sure to include @seedsofaith
and @apichea in the tweet.

*Follow Ashley's blog here

*Follow Ashley on Twitter here

*Follow Disciples Cross on Twitter here

*Connect with Ashley on Facebook here


9 comments:

Karla Meachem said...

I have ALWAYS loved these necklaces :)

Would love to win the pink one!!!

Karla Meachem said...

Followed your blog :)

Karla Meachem said...

Followed on twitter :)

Karla Meachem said...

'Liked' you on Facebook long ago :)

Shared the contest at my page with Empowering Christian Women
http://facebook.com/empoweringchristianwomen
Hope you get more visitors to your site.

Would love it if you & your readers would become faithful friends. :)

Violahlee said...

Want to win and wear it this give away disciples necklace ring because this is the symbol that God hung on the cross because of our sins.

Kimberly said...

My name is Kimberly Griffith and I found your blog via Beloved Mama. I LOVE IT! I am now a follower and hope that maybe you could follow back.

http://airforcewifeandmommytwo.blogspot.com/

Patti said...

I love wearing necklaces....but I truly love wearing a cross. Not just because I feel the need to tell the world I'm a Christian and I'm proud of it....but because wearing that means I represent Jesus. When I make a decision to act a certain way...or speak about something...it reminds me that my actions and words need to match the symbol around my neck. Many times I've been in a difficult situation and reached up to put my hands around the cross on my neck. We are all HIS disciples =)

kim b. said...

I would love to win the pink cross because I love Jesus and dont have any cross necklaces.... Thanks for the chance.
Kim

Mary Joy said...

I would love to win the pink cross. What a wonderful testimony cross. Thank you for the opportunity!

Search Seeds of Faith

Our Featured Friend

Praying For Penny

Photobucket

Faithful Followers

Seeds Banners

Photobucket
iFellowship

iFellowship is a way for Women to link up their sites and connect with other Christians each week. If you're looking for some fun fellowship time, grab the iFellowship button above and join us back here every Wednesday morning!!!

"Like" Seeds of Faith

Facebook - Twitter - RSS - Email Us

facebook Twitter RSS email

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Please Visit Our Wonderful Sponsors:

Spend Less and Save More
Photobucket Photobucket The Tuckers Take Tennessee
Photobucket

Seeds Site Administrators

Living Above Ministries MomKaboodle

Seeds of Faith Founded By:

the tuckers take tennessee The Homeschool Chick

Site design by Tracey

Photobucket

Prayer Requests


Bible Verse of the Day

Seeds Calendar