November 7, 2010
Giveaway: iBloom Mommy Missions
One of our contributers here at Seeds of Faith is also involved with Mommy Missions over at iBloom. Tara Mcclenahan and her team are offering one of our lucky readers - 1 year FREE subscription to Mommy Missions. (1 year membership to the Mommy Missions program which is a monthly mommy club that provides multiple resources to teach children about God and the Bible through multiple resources and tools.)
So, how do you win? It's easy!
Leave a comment each time you enter.
All entries must be in by November 11th @ 8pm CST
Winner will be announced by November 12th at 10am CST.
*REMEMBER TO INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN EACH ENTRY*
Required Entry:
Comment and let us know WHY you would like to win this.
Extra Entries:
Follow Seeds Of Faith via Google Friend Connect
Follow Seeds Of Faith on Twitter
Follow Seeds Of Faith on Facebook
Follow Mommy Missions blog
Follow Mommy Missions on Twitter
Follow Mommy Missions on Facebook
Follow me on my blog
Follow me on Twitter @meghantucker
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search Seeds of Faith
Seeds Team Members
- STEPHANIE - MomKaboodle
- PENNY - Living Above Ministries
- AMY - Wife Hat, Mom Hat
- CHERIE - Heart & Soul Reflections
- CHERYL - See Foxes?
- CLAUDIA - For the Love of 4
- ELISABETH - Lean Green Mommy Machine
- HALLEE - Hallee the Homemaker
- JENILEE - The Goodwin Family
- JOY - My Home in the Smokies
- KRISTIN - The Schell Cafe
- SARA - Confessions of the Pastor's Wife
- SARAH - Water, Water, Everywhere
- TARA - Live Your Legacy Today
- TRACEY - Little Bitty Design Studio
Faithful Followers
Site Categories
2010
Advertise
Alicia
Amy
Cheryl
Claudia
Contact Us
Daily Life
Devotionals
Devotions
Elisabeth
Faith
Faith Filled Friday
Featured Friend
Guest Post
Hallee
Image Bearing Marriage
Joy
M.A.D. Mommies
Maggie
Meghan
Missions
Mommy Mission
Moms Like Me
Motherhood
My Father's Canvas
Our Team
Penny
Photography
Ponder This
Practical Parenting
Promises
Sami
Seeds Digest
Seeds News
Stephanie
Sue
Sunshine Sunday
Tara
Word of God
Worship
Writing Worth Reading
giveaways
iFellowship
thankful


8 comments:
Followed the Mommly Missions Blog on Twitter.
Followed the Mommy Missions blog on Google RSS feeder.
I would love a little help with my two little ones. I never feel like I am doing enough and the task often seems overwhelming. *Thanks for this great opportunity! *
I follow SOF on Twitter.
I Liked mommy missions on Facebook.
I like SOF on FB.
I follow SOF on GFC.
Even as a women's minister and Pastor's wife - I know I could do more with my 2 little ones! What a great give-away!!!
Post a Comment