November 1, 2010

Seeds Digest: October 22nd - October 31st

Here are our latest posts in one convenient spot in case you missed any of them!

10/22/20/10 - Faith Filled Friday: Where the Rubber Meets the Road

It's easy to "show God's love" when things are going our way and everybody's getting along.  It's a much different thing to be in the eye of a storm and be able to live out the principles we hear from the pulpit every Sunday morning....

10/23/2010 - Identity in Mommyhood- well in life too
Looking for and finally finding a church for my family and I has been a project all in its own. I have had this view of what I thought it should be and what I wanted from one. While my old church was a great one with a great message and wonderful people, it just wasn't what I knew I wanted. So we stopped going.

10/26/2010 - Lessons from Texas
This past weekend, my husband & I traveled to Texas.  We had some business to address regarding our house (yes, that we still own there).  We got in late Thursday night, and took our time getting up Friday morning.  We wanted to truly soak up this time here in this place we once called home....

10/27/10 - iFellowship with Featured Friend Melissa from Fill My Cup 

10/28/2010 - What's That On Your Shoulder?
Is it the weight of the world?  Oh, it's on my shoulder?  Huh.
The Lord revealed something to me the other day, that I wanted to share with you.
I feel guilty if I'm not doing something productive (or at least something that makes me feel productive)...... 

10/29/2010 - Faith Filled Friday: You of Little Faith?
Jesus never promised us calm waters.  In fact, He tells us "in this world you will have trouble" (John 16:33).  It's how we react when the wave hits, that makes all the difference.  I can't say that I am good at this.  More times than not I look to my own limited human abilities and resources to help me first...

10/30/2010 - Moms Like Me
I'm excited to introduce you to Megan O'Bryant. She is a beautiful mom to Rhys (31/2 years old) and Molli (16 months). She and her husband Titus are great friends of mine. They have been living in Texas for the last few years while Titus completes his seminary degree. I know you will learn a lot from Megan's interview!....


10/31/2010 - Guest Post: A Heart of Flesh by Lindsey Hartz
The words rushed over me with a slow, deep sting; and I felt judgment and misunderstanding and trembling and fear start to overtake me.

The person before me continued on; uttering unkind words meant to hurt, meant to cause havoc; casually flinging them at me like fiery darts full of poison.   I swayed under the onslaught, longing oh so suddenly for that old heart of mine to come rushing to my rescue.

As always, we love to hear your comments!

0 comments:

Search Seeds of Faith

Our Featured Friend

Praying For Penny

Photobucket

Faithful Followers

Seeds Banners

Photobucket
iFellowship

iFellowship is a way for Women to link up their sites and connect with other Christians each week. If you're looking for some fun fellowship time, grab the iFellowship button above and join us back here every Wednesday morning!!!

"Like" Seeds of Faith

Facebook - Twitter - RSS - Email Us

facebook Twitter RSS email

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Please Visit Our Wonderful Sponsors:

Spend Less and Save More
Photobucket Photobucket The Tuckers Take Tennessee
Photobucket

Seeds Site Administrators

Living Above Ministries MomKaboodle

Seeds of Faith Founded By:

the tuckers take tennessee The Homeschool Chick

Site design by Tracey

Photobucket

Prayer Requests


Bible Verse of the Day

Seeds Calendar