February 11, 2011

Friday Funnies 2/11/11


Happy Friday! Thanks for joining us for Friday Funnies - where we look at the lighter side of our week here at Seeds of Faith.


Here are some funnies from our team members:



Most of my weeks are still filled with answered many questions from my kids about their Daddy.  However, every now and then a funny phrase that just makes me smile & laugh comes out of little JP's mouth (he's four years old).

The other night he sat in my Dad's recliner and raised his shirt.  He rubbed his belly and said, "Mommy, since I'm beginning to get hair on my tummy - that means I'm growing up!"

He must be thinking about growing up and what it means to one day be a Daddy himself.  From the backseat this past week he announced that since he eats Macaroni & Cheese that makes him ready to be a Daddy!  Oh if it were only that simple!

My daughter is going to her first church slumber party this weekend!  And my little boy had his first "open house" at school last night.  He totally loved taking me by the hand and showing me his classroom!  I love that my kids are having fun with life these days!


My sister gave my girls some big wallpaper sample books from the furniture warehouse where she works. My girls love cutting the big pieces of wallpaper and making fun creations with the pieces. Well, after their last big crafting session, I told the girls it was time to clean up. They worked together, throwing things away, putting away the scissors, picking up the glue sticks... I walked back in the room and found a big pile of what I assumed was more trash. As I went to pick it up, Abby says, "Mommy! Don't throw that away! Those are our Christmas ornaments!!"




I was in the process of getting us ready to go out the door the other day, and we were dealing with a crisis of the 5-year-old kind.  My newly-turned-2-year-old in the meantime managed to get herself ready to go.  She had taken off her footed pjs, and put on her boots, jacket and hat - with only her diaper underneath!

What funny thing happened to you this week?

0 comments:

Search Seeds of Faith

Our Featured Friend

Praying For Penny

Photobucket

Faithful Followers

Seeds Banners

Photobucket
iFellowship

iFellowship is a way for Women to link up their sites and connect with other Christians each week. If you're looking for some fun fellowship time, grab the iFellowship button above and join us back here every Wednesday morning!!!

"Like" Seeds of Faith

Facebook - Twitter - RSS - Email Us

facebook Twitter RSS email

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Please Visit Our Wonderful Sponsors:

Spend Less and Save More
Photobucket Photobucket The Tuckers Take Tennessee
Photobucket

Seeds Site Administrators

Living Above Ministries MomKaboodle

Seeds of Faith Founded By:

the tuckers take tennessee The Homeschool Chick

Site design by Tracey

Photobucket

Prayer Requests


Bible Verse of the Day

Seeds Calendar