February 4, 2011
Friday Funnies: 2/4/2011
Happy Friday! Thanks for joining us for Friday Funnies - where we look at the lighter side of our week here at Seeds of Faith.
Here are some funnies from our team members:
This week, my girls went to the dentist. All three of them at the same time. We walked out with great reports and NO cavities! On the way home, the girls were looking through their goody bags from the dentist office.
Elayna started reading one of the pamplets she found inside out loud to all of us. It said (in her words), "Do not eat pop, candy, chocolate milk, juice, ice cream, pickles... Mommy! This thing says we can't eat ANYTHING!"
I said, "Are you sure it said pickles? And, you all have healthy teeth. Those are foods that we can eat once and awhile for fun. As long as you brush your teeth, they aren't going to hurt you." "But Mommy! This says!"
So for the rest of the day, I heard things like, "No chocolate milk!" or "No candy!" but the best was when Jeremy said, "Who wants some homemade smoothie?" and Abby responded, "Daddy... we can't eat smoovies. The dentist said!" I wonder how long this will last!
.. we need to work on our fashion sense!This was my facebook status this morning. :)
silly kids....I have a heating pad out to put on my back/neck at the end of the day and Claire decided that Trixie (our doggie) was cold. So she put the heating pad on Trixie. Trixie was just laying on the couch enjoying the warmth!
Then, after I made homemade macaroni-n- cheese and the same child tasted it, said it had too much cheese in it!
Then, after I made homemade macaroni-n- cheese and the same child tasted it, said it had too much cheese in it!
My Mommy-Brain-Drain was on overdrive when I told my 5-year-old that I thought he shattered by drumstick....after he yelled right in my ear. Smarty-pants that he is said "Mommy, don't you mean your ear drum?"!
Also, my 2-year-old loves to ask us "What happened?" anytime we drop something or make an exclamation. Just now she was sleeping when I accidentally dropped a book. My husband and I hear a teeny-tiny still-asleep voice say "What.....happ.....ened?" So cute!
That's it for our first edition of Friday Funnies. We hope you got a smile, a laugh, a chuckle....and please leave us a comment letting us know about a "funny" that happened to you this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search Seeds of Faith
Seeds Team Members
- STEPHANIE - MomKaboodle
- PENNY - Living Above Ministries
- AMY - Wife Hat, Mom Hat
- CHERIE - Heart & Soul Reflections
- CHERYL - See Foxes?
- CLAUDIA - For the Love of 4
- ELISABETH - Lean Green Mommy Machine
- HALLEE - Hallee the Homemaker
- JENILEE - The Goodwin Family
- JOY - My Home in the Smokies
- KRISTIN - The Schell Cafe
- SARA - Confessions of the Pastor's Wife
- SARAH - Water, Water, Everywhere
- TARA - Live Your Legacy Today
- TRACEY - Little Bitty Design Studio
Faithful Followers
Site Categories
2010
Advertise
Alicia
Amy
Cheryl
Claudia
Contact Us
Daily Life
Devotionals
Devotions
Elisabeth
Faith
Faith Filled Friday
Featured Friend
Guest Post
Hallee
Image Bearing Marriage
Joy
M.A.D. Mommies
Maggie
Meghan
Missions
Mommy Mission
Moms Like Me
Motherhood
My Father's Canvas
Our Team
Penny
Photography
Ponder This
Practical Parenting
Promises
Sami
Seeds Digest
Seeds News
Stephanie
Sue
Sunshine Sunday
Tara
Word of God
Worship
Writing Worth Reading
giveaways
iFellowship
thankful





0 comments:
Post a Comment