July 17, 2010
Moms Like Me....
This weeks mom is a beautiful woman from Wellsboro, PA. Sarah stays very busy by helping in her local MOPS group, and taking care of her two boys, ages 5 and 3.

*What are your favorite activities with your children?
Reading books, playing outside, golfing, taking mini-trips, walking our dog...
*What are YOUR personal hobbies?
Being with friends and family, scrapbooking, exercising, golfing, reading
*What have you found to be the most rewarding aspect of mothering?
Being fortunate enough to be a stay-at-home mom, and seeing every moment of their lives as they grow!
*What have you found to be the most challenging aspect of mothering?
Following through with discipline. Also letting them go, and trusting the Lord will take care of them.
*What advice would you like to share with other moms?
Enjoy EVERY moment with them.....even when you want to scream, because before you know it, they will be grown. Instill in them faith and the values you believe in.
*How do you find time to cultivate your own personal relationship with the Lord?
By attending church, and a young mother's Sunday School, also through personal devotions, and devotions with my kids, MOPS.
*Is there anything else that you would like to share?
Don't be afraid to ask for help. It is not a sign of weakness, rather a sign of strength in knowing you need help!
Thanks so much, Sarah!! Those are very wise words...."Don't be afraid to ask for help!" I think as moms we feel the need to be "super-mom"! However, there are times that we simply need help, and others can receive a blessing from being that help!
Do you ever struggle with asking for help??

My personal blog: A Steady Rain
Find me on Twitter: @a_steady_rain
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search Seeds of Faith
Seeds Team Members
- STEPHANIE - MomKaboodle
- PENNY - Living Above Ministries
- AMY - Wife Hat, Mom Hat
- CHERIE - Heart & Soul Reflections
- CHERYL - See Foxes?
- CLAUDIA - For the Love of 4
- ELISABETH - Lean Green Mommy Machine
- HALLEE - Hallee the Homemaker
- JENILEE - The Goodwin Family
- JOY - My Home in the Smokies
- KRISTIN - The Schell Cafe
- SARA - Confessions of the Pastor's Wife
- SARAH - Water, Water, Everywhere
- TARA - Live Your Legacy Today
- TRACEY - Little Bitty Design Studio
Faithful Followers
Site Categories
2010
Advertise
Alicia
Amy
Cheryl
Claudia
Contact Us
Daily Life
Devotionals
Devotions
Elisabeth
Faith
Faith Filled Friday
Featured Friend
Guest Post
Hallee
Image Bearing Marriage
Joy
M.A.D. Mommies
Maggie
Meghan
Missions
Mommy Mission
Moms Like Me
Motherhood
My Father's Canvas
Our Team
Penny
Photography
Ponder This
Practical Parenting
Promises
Sami
Seeds Digest
Seeds News
Stephanie
Sue
Sunshine Sunday
Tara
Word of God
Worship
Writing Worth Reading
giveaways
iFellowship
thankful
4 comments:
Sometimes asking for help can be a really hard things to do! I just have to remember that God put wonderful people in my life for just that very reason. :)
Great to learn more about you. I also struggle to ask for help. :( I don't know if it is because I don't want to appear weak or?
Yes, I struggle asking for help. Too often the areas that I have needed help with have ended up becoming public and targets for shooting! Being a Pastor's wife I must be careful with areas of vulnerability. I think sometimes it's just safer to keep quiet. I know - area of prayer for me.
"Enjoy EVERY moment with them.....even when you want to scream, because before you know it, they will be grown." Great advice! Thank you! Wanting to scream means they're still with us... I'm thankful for that!
It's nice to meet you, Sarah! ♥ Michelle
Post a Comment